Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving in Park City

We spent a week in Park City in a big house that Lisa's Aunt owns. It was wonderful to all be in the same house and having fun all week.

Mimi with all her grandkids. Lincoln is getting mad....

and madder......


and MADDEST!!



All of us graduated BYU.....some took longer than others.



Talent shows, dance parties, game nights, movies, stories, skiing, shopping, soccer, tennis, what didn't we do?







Janae came and brought stuff for everyone to make turkeys out of candy and oreos.




Truman was so funny flying down the hill.



Hayley flew over Uncle Matt! I can't believe he trusted her!

Uncle Matt was always willing to take the kids hot-tubbing!

Brookie loves to snuggle Grampa with a mustache!


Amanda, Matt, Logan, Cole and I taught Hayley, Sierra and Skyler how to ski. I was so impressed with how fast they picked it up! They were going down blue runs within an hour! I had a special moment flying down the mountain with my daughter at my side thinking here's my new ski partner! Cole was especially patient and helpful teaching these kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment