Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween Peter Pan Style



We have Tinker Bell. Hayley and I had a fun time making her skirt and she stenciled TINK on her shirt.




Here's our sweet Wendy! Brooke was proud to say I made the dress myself out of a sheet. Just call me Scarlet!





We started the night off with Dick's trunk or treat and put all that candy in front of our house and headed off to Gma's for dinner and Trick or Treating.



The school parade.







Lincoln's Preschool








Lincoln's preschool performance.
He said a joke "What do you call a witch who lives at the beach? A sandwich!





It was homemade Halloween this year! I loved the creative process of making their costumes and the girls did too. Linc's costume was made by Katie for Hayden a few years ago.


I did not make Seb's costume he was supposed to be the alligator and refused to wear it :(




Smith family tradition--donut on a string!











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment