Monday, September 12, 2011

Ice Cream and Football

Today we got some ice cream because they were so "good" at the store. I looked back and found the looks of utter enjoyment so I thought I'd hose them off when they finished enjoying themselves.





Daddy left us for 4 days to go on a trip with his buddies to Texas and watch BYU play UT among other things. They played paintball, soccer with 2 balls, (Greg has talked about amping the typical boring soccer game up with 2 balls for years and finally lived his dream) ate a lot of BBQ, and I'm sure talked for hours about what BYU should/could do to win that game. It was a sad loss, I even watched the game--on FF. It's nice to have him back there were a few times I needed a "time out" and no one was there to give me one, poor kids. Single parenthood is REALLY hard! We did have some fun though. We got a movie from the library, pizza, rootbeer (always with pizza) and ice cream one night and went to Layton Surf and Swim for that LAST outdoor swimming day of the summer!! They had to close early bc of lightning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment