Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prayers are answered

Hayley gave the family prayer this morning and blessed Daddy to have fun at tennis or work and Seb to be good while mommy cleaned the house. I felt like I was obligated to clean so I tackled organizing the junk drawers. Luckily Greg decided to fulfill the work option. The HVAC guys finished today and the brick guys got all set up and then it SNOWED!! OOOH I am so mad at the weather. I was freezing all day. I'm gonna leave if it doesn't get warm soon!
Brooke's 1st grade class did an amazing opera and she was wonderful. She sang so loud and new exactly what to do, in fact she would make sure the kids around her were in the right spot.
We had a great "wedding" week. We drove down to provo or draper everyday and hung out with cousins, Mimi, Gpa, L&L, and Adge. We went to the temple for Christy's endowment and for her marriage. We ate a lot of good food (Hayley lets me know how disapointed she is bc I am eating sugar) Lincoln's funny thing lately is kissing us on the lips and laughing so hard about it. Big Hayden is his fwend. Easter was nice. The easter bunny left a note saying he would leave them something while they were at church. HWen they got back they had to hunt for their presents. Hayley and Brooke got bathing suits and fruit leather and Lincoln got a fourwheeler and fruit leather. The easter bunny had too much candy the day before at the egg hunt at Janae's. In YW Andrea showed a "silent" easter slideshow. I had the girls say one word describing how they felt. I said "grateful". I am so grateful that Christ died for me and suffered so that I am able to repent, to feel the spirit and feel peace. I am grateful he did this for my children as well. My favorite part of the endowment session is when my posterity is mentioned. I remember the first time I went through and I was overwhelmed with that statement and I thought of those children who would come to me, and now they are here- all of them I don't know......

No comments:

Post a Comment