Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back to Blogging

I was writing in my journal last night the funny things the kids have been saying lately and Greg told me I should blog instead. I think I should really make this my new hobby and then we will have all of the wonderful things that we experience recorded. These kids are growing so fast and I know this time of life is so precious.
I took Lincoln to buy a fish yesterday and he decided to name him "blacken fish". He loves this fish and talks to him, like he talks to most things that don't talk. I usually give voice to these things and we have funny conversations. Linc-Are you hungry fish? Fish-No I only like to eat every other day. Are you hungry Lincoln?......etc.
Seb is getting is first front tooth. It makes me sad not only because he is in so much pain but also he is getting so big and when a baby gets teeth they are not such a baby anymore. He is the sweetest little boy. He really loves his mommy. Anytime he sees me he reaches for me and gives me the biggest toothless smile (soon to be toothy). Hayley really wanted him to share a room with her so she gets up with him at night and makes him a bottle. It's been 3.5 months that she has been off sugar. She is so determined to go the whole year. She refuses sugar everywhere she goes. She has inspired me to stay off sugar and I just have to think of her when I am tempted.
Brooke has come so far this year in school. Her teacher M. Thomas has taught her so much. She reads very well and is learning so much. She makes friends easily. I find her playing with new friends different places we go.
I am excited for 2 before and after occasions I am waiting for. They are both in the works and are very promising. I have lost 30 lbs since february and have 10 to go. The kitchen and living room that I have been dreaming about is in the process of coming true. We are currently living in a plastic bubble and hope to be done in a month. I am so happy with life and my wonderful family. I am so blessed and lucky. Whats more is that Mimi, Gpa with the mustache and Adge and the kids are coming this weekend!
We took the kids to Moab and Las vegas over spring break. I thought it was a lot to take on and a little crazy to to do so much driving but it turned out to be so fun and the drive wasn't bad because we drove at night while they slept. The night in Moab was hard because it was so cold and Seb wanted his warm bottle and he cried most of the night. It was BEAUTIFUL there we got to stay in the park and woke up to an arch right in front of us. Vegas was so fun. We swam, went shopping, had a movie night, and rode rides at Circus Circus. I love being all together away from home. Great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment