Saturday, June 20, 2009





















We are home from a wonderful 4 days in St. George. I don't like unpacking or cleaning the car after a trip....so I didn't. Greg won the gold medal in tennis for the Utah Summer Games! We all were going to run the 5k that we thought was on Saturday, but Greg got the days mixed up and it was last Saturday. We decided to run our own .5k instead. We had a blast staying at the wonderful wyndham resort courtesy of Clark and Kari, who owned the timeshare that we stayed in. Thanks guys! The pools were great and the room was very spacious. I love having a kitchen, it makes vacations more economical and easy. We were going to leave on Thursday and decided to leave Wednesday so I got a great deal on priceline for a hotel in Cedar. When we got to the Best Western the lady at the desk said "you look so familiar", it was a sister from my mission! (J. Johnson) She was awesome she gave us a bigger room! We watched Greg slaughter his first opponent the next morning and headed to St. George. We had a bbq and movie night thursday, went to the Iron County Rodeo friday and swam everyday. I love vacations. The thing that I love the most is that we are always together, there are no other plans or activities that take anyone away (well except for tennis). It was wonderful! This week I am going to girl's camp and then we leave Sunday for Cali! I love the Summer!

5 comments:

  1. Glad we can check you out. Kids have gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time. We are leaving this Wednesday for our own little family vacation and like you said, I just can't wait to have 4 days uninterrupted! Love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go the cutestblogontheblock.com you can get super cute blog background for free. I saw you were looking for suggestions, that is something someone told me about once and it is so fun to chnage your background based on the season.
    Anyway, you have a super cute fam. We need to get together sometime. Lets plan a time to meet up for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun you saw Jenny, I visited her once when we were down that way, but it has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Greg, and what a fun little getaway. I'm so glad your blogging now!!!! Email me at lindsay_strong@yahoo.com and ill send you an invite to our blog!

    ReplyDelete